FlexScan3D modified Version (perfect support for Directshow and WebCam)

Write here about construction, ideas, equipment, tips n tricks etc. related to structured light scanning
Y.A.B

Re: FlexScan3D modified Version (perfect support for Directshow and WebCam)

Post by Y.A.B »

after trying it, I can tell that this modification is so helpfull, actually it's better than original :D
greenskynet

Post by greenskynet »

😍 New Update 😍

🟢 Now it is possible to create USB dongle License for my modified version 😍

Before this I was only creating licenses based on PC hardware ID. So if user wanted to update his PC or use his software on an other PC, he had some troubles (he couldn't use his software on multiple system, and also by doing any hardware update, he had to ask for his license updating too (in this case I update licenses for free) )

✅ But now I can create license based on USB dongle. So my user can use any PC for launching the software and also there is no need for license updating after any PC hardware changes.
greenskynet

Post by greenskynet »

greenskynet wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 22:07 😍 New Update 😍

🟢 Now it is possible to create USB dongle License for my modified version 😍

Before this I was only creating licenses based on PC hardware ID. So if user wanted to update his PC or use his software on an other PC, he had some troubles (he couldn't use his software on multiple system, and also by doing any hardware update, he had to ask for his license updating too (in this case I update licenses for free) )

✅ But now I can create license based on USB dongle. So my user can use any PC for launching the software and also there is no need for license updating after any PC hardware changes.

🟢 A short discussion about the Dongle:

I will use a USB Network Adapter as Dongle.
Any "USB Network Adapter" can be used (brand, price and type of Adapter is not important at all)

The user can buy any USB Network Adapter and connect it to his PC. Then I can create a license based on that USB Network Adapter.

✅ By this way there is no need for shipping any thing.

By using Dongle, user can launch the software on any PC as while as the dongle is connected to that PC.

In the below you can see some of USB Network Adapters which can be used as dongle:
DD0.jpg
DD1.jpg
DD2.jpg