Custom Resolution Utility

Write here about construction, ideas, equipment, tips n tricks etc. related to structured light scanning
mading

Custom Resolution Utility

Post by mading »

Hi,
I have an Nvidia quadro k2000, the Nvidia Control Panel does not allow me to fine-tune the refresh rate.

I found a nice tool for overriding this limitation:
https://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thre ... tility-CRU
Now I succeed in fine-tuning my Acer K132 to 60.003 Hz, having my DMK 23UX236 at 1920*1080 at 60.0002 Hz I projected a gray picture and it does not flicker anymore when I look at it with IC Capture.

Hope this will help somebody else too.

(BTW vertical lines are still present in the Cpanel..)
LG PF50, LG PF1500, RangeVision DIY: 2x DahengMer630, 2X12 and 2X16 mm 5Mp ZK lenses, RV turntable
Micr0

Re: Custom Resolution Utility

Post by Micr0 »

Thanks, This could be useful. As for the lines, try scanning something other than the calibration panels. I found that even though I had lines when scanning the panels I was able to get very good smooth scans. The more I work with other systems the more I realize that objects with large flat surfaces are more difficult for the 3D software. In looking at the raw scan data from other systems there are often lines or moire patterns in the scans that the software compensates for in the finished or registered scans.
µ