FlexScan3D modified Version (perfect support for Directshow and WebCam)

Write here about construction, ideas, equipment, tips n tricks etc. related to structured light scanning
greenskynet

Re: FlexScan3D modified Version (perfect support for Directshow and WebCam)

Post by greenskynet »

elliotaldarson1717 wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 21:30 Hello,
Mediafire links not working... How can i purchase this modified version of yours???will it come with Installer...
thanks,
regards,
for more info about modified version of FlexScan3D, please contact me via Telegram: https://t.me/DIY_3D_Scanner
manodi

Post by manodi »

hi the link for the modified Files not working please someone send me link thank you so much
greenskynet

Post by greenskynet »

I'm here with some new updates 😎
I added three new camera models to my modified version of FlexScan3D: ICube, Hikvision and Toupcam

🟠 As many of people know, Hikvision or Hikrobot cameras are special, but they have very affordable price. I saw lots of interest for these brand, and now you can use them in modified version of FlexScan3D.

🟠 Also some people asked me about Toupcam cameras. Before this update, the user couldn't use two Toupcam cameras simultaneously in many softwares (like HP and non modified version of FlexScan3D). So I've solved this problem too, and now you can run several Toupcam cameras simultaneously in my modified version of FlexScan3D.

🟠 About ICube, it is an industrial camera brand and these cameras are mostly used for machine vision purposes, one person asked me about them, and I created support for them in my modified FlexScan3D.

✅✅✅ Now my modified version can support following cameras successfully:
1- Webcams
2- Daheng
3- ICube
4- Basler
5- Hikvision (Hikrobot)
6- Toupcam
7- PixeLINK (PL-E533 is tested successfully)
8- IDS
9- Imaging Source

FlexScan Update.jpg
ToupCam.jpg
Daheng.jpg
Hikrobot.jpg
iCube.jpg
greenskynet

Post by greenskynet »

I'm here with a major Update... 😍😍😍😎😎😎😎
now HDR mode is available for Dshow cameras in my modified FlexScan3D! 😍
I added HDR capability for Dshow cameras in my modified version, so we can use software more professionally than past.
HDR or High Dynamic Range is a method to capture scan of objects which include wide color range, from white to Black.
In HDR mode, scanner capture several simultaneous scans with different exposure and brightness, then combine these scans to get a unified result.

Meanwhile, now user can change cameras view brightness directly via software GUI, and also he can add a separate brightness for markers capturing. this is very helpful for marker recogniziation.

watch this video about performance of new capabilities. using HDR mode with Logitech C600 webcams in modified verion of FlexScan3D:
🎥 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyKTgMkmZqI 🎥

thumbnail HDR.jpg
greenskynet

Post by greenskynet »

greenskynet wrote: 28 Jun 2022, 09:19 I'm here with a major Update... 😍😍😍😎😎😎😎
now HDR mode is available for Dshow cameras in my modified FlexScan3D! 😍
I added HDR capability for Dshow cameras in my modified version, so we can use software more professionally than past.
HDR or High Dynamic Range is a method to capture scan of objects which include wide color range, from white to Black.
In HDR mode, scanner capture several simultaneous scans with different exposure and brightness, then combine these scans to get a unified result.

Meanwhile, now user can change cameras view brightness directly via software GUI, and also he can add a separate brightness for markers capturing. this is very helpful for marker recogniziation.

watch this video about performance of new capabilities. using HDR mode with Logitech C600 webcams in modified verion of FlexScan3D:
🎥 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyKTgMkmZqI 🎥

thumbnail HDR.jpg

The following image is a test of HDR performance of my modified version.It was done by one of my good clients 😎😎😍
you can see, in a single scan, all area of the object has been captured, including Black areas and also silver and shiny areas 😎

HDR is one of the best capability of a 3d scanner😎😍
HDR in FlexScan3D.jpg
greenskynet

Post by greenskynet »

I'm here with a new nice Update 😎😎
Blue Light scanning only in my modified version of FlexScan3D. 😍😎
in this update I've added colored patterns, including Green and Blue light patterns. it is very useful for scanning of shiny objects.

you can search more about Blue light in Structured Light Scanning and find out its great advantages:
in short, blue light scanning is an enhanced version of the white light technology. When comparing white light vs blue light scanning, they are known to be used in many of the same cases. However, blue light 3D scanners offer better precision, accuracy, and higher quality outputs.

FlexScan3D_BlueLight.jpg
OBNRacerMan

Post by OBNRacerMan »

greenskynet wrote: 01 Sep 2022, 16:58 Blue Light scanning
However, the main effect of scanning in blue light will appear when using 470nm band-pass filters on camera lenses, while the influence of external stray light is greatly reduced. Only the price of such filters does not please ...
Soft: RangeVision DIY, Calibration panel/Rotary tables - RangeVision, Prj: LG PF1500G, Cam: Daheng Mercury MER2-630-60U3M-L (USB3.0, monochrome) x2, Obj: ZLKC FM12036MP5 (F2.8/5Mp/12-36mm) x2. And a handheld scanner Creality Ferret
greenskynet

Post by greenskynet »

I'm here with a new great update for my modified version of FLexScan3D😎
the new update is about Fast Scan mode!
I've added this new mode to the software, and by enabling this mode, the speed of scanning will be increased significantly.
The scan time for a 30fps camera will be about 1.6 second or less. This mode works for all cameras, including Dshow, FLIR PointGrey and Basler cameras.😎

Now my modified version of FLexScan3D is on another level and I'm sure it will be the best.! 😍😎

Advance Modified FlexScan3D.jpg
Coin Scan in FlexScan.jpg
erol

Post by erol »

Very good news greenskynet.
greenskynet

Post by greenskynet »

new update has been released for my modified version of FlexScan3D 😎😎😍

Changes log:
1- I've solved a major issue about turntable calibration and acceleration. maybe you noticed that sometimes calibration images goes faded. I've solved it. 😍

2- Now multi color patterns is available. including Blue light and Green Light and also Ice light (available for all cameras including FLIR and Basler) 😎😎

3- For FLIR cameras, now user can manually set ImageSize, Gamma, BlackLevel and brightness (good news users who has FLIR cams) 😊😎

4- Two fast scanning mode have been added to the Advance settings. by enabling them I can reach to 1.6 second for each scan with 30pfs cameras (available for all cameras including FLIR and Basler) 😎😎

5- A log generation included to enhance camera connection troubleshooting (only available for Dshow users) 😊

6- HDR problem has been solved of ICube cameras. 😍

7- Showing version of modification in Camera Settings header 😅

8- User can determine number of single Scan shoots for HDR function (only available for Dshow users). 😎😍 (in previous versions software always take 5 or 6 shoots for HDR, but in many cases only two or three shoots is enough. so by this new update we can save lots of time while using HDR function).

9- An issue has been solved for selecting 0 value for camera exposure in Dshow mode. 😊

10- Some minor licenses issues have been solved well 😊

FS settings.jpg