looking for Camera recommendations for David 3.10

Write here about construction, ideas, equipment, tips n tricks etc. related to structured light scanning
jhlynn

looking for Camera recommendations for David 3.10

Post by jhlynn »

Hello,

This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a while now. For quite some time, I've been happily scanning away with an ancient David SLS-1 set up. While it's quite old in terms of what is available, it's suited my needs. Today however, the camera stopped functioning and I was hoping to get a recommendation of something that would play nice with David 3x software. Thoughts?

Thank you!

Jerry
greenskynet

Re: looking for Camera recommendations for David 3.10

Post by greenskynet »

jhlynn wrote: 19 Nov 2021, 18:11 Hello,

This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a while now. For quite some time, I've been happily scanning away with an ancient David SLS-1 set up. While it's quite old in terms of what is available, it's suited my needs. Today however, the camera stopped functioning and I was hoping to get a recommendation of something that would play nice with David 3x software. Thoughts?

Thank you!

Jerry
OK, first tell us what is your current camera and can you guess why it stopped working? what version of HP do you use?
Your camera can be recognized by software? or can you use it in some other app like Skype to find the source of problem?
Alonso

Re: looking for Camera recommendations for David 3.10

Post by Alonso »

I have these for sale :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2226

I can make you a deal if interested