scan of a dental object using modified version of Flexscan3D

What have you scanned recently?
greenskynet

scan of a dental object using modified version of Flexscan3D

Post by greenskynet »

hi everyone😍
Today I borrowed a dental object for scanning. Actually dental components is not the field of my job, and usually I do scan for industrial big objects (40cm up to 8 meter), but as I saw some interest about dental objects, I took a try for firs time.

I should mention that my hardware is not specialized for micro scanning and small object (for this dental object I put it about 80cm away from cameras, and I know this distance is too large for a small object), but with all of these restrictions I think I got a good result.

The following scan was done with two Logitech webcams and 12 mm lenses.

for more info about my modified version of Flex, please visit this topic: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2305

02.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
Micr0

Re: scan of a dental object using modified version of Flexscan3D

Post by Micr0 »

greenskynet wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 17:11 hi everyone😍
Today I borrowed a dental object for scanning. Actually dental components is not the field of my job, and usually I do scan for industrial big objects (40cm up to 8 meter), but as I saw some interest about dental objects, I took a try for firs time.

I should mention that my hardware is not specialized for micro scanning and small object (for this dental object I put it about 80cm away from cameras, and I know this distance is too large for a small object), but with all of these restrictions I think I got a good result.

The following scan was done with two Logitech webcams and 12 mm lenses.

for more info about my modified version of Flex, please visit this topic: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2305

02.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg
Very nice for a couple of webcams.
µ
greenskynet

Re: scan of a dental object using modified version of Flexscan3D

Post by greenskynet »

Micr0 wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 16:35 Very nice for a couple of webcams.
I use webcam to demonstrate how my modified version can break certain limitations of other software and gets very good result by using only very cheap equipment.

But you can visit my telegram group and see how other users can get incredible perfect quality with David original cameras and also ELP cameras and ...

one of my clients is getting very perfect quality, and scan time for each single scan + alignment is about 6-8 second for him 😍😳😳😎. He is using David original cameras.