trained engineers in 3D laser scanning and 3D modeling

What have you scanned recently?
BGOLDEN1090

trained engineers in 3D laser scanning and 3D modeling

Post by BGOLDEN1090 »

Hello to all, I am needing to find trained engineers in 3D laser scanning and 3D modeling.
Are there resources, a place to find resources and or a team of trained engineers for this purpose....
Please respomnd to this thread....
Micr0

Re: trained engineers in 3D laser scanning and 3D modeling

Post by Micr0 »

BGOLDEN1090 wrote: 08 Jun 2021, 18:03 Hello to all, I am needing to find trained engineers in 3D laser scanning and 3D modeling.
Are there resources, a place to find resources and or a team of trained engineers for this purpose....
Are you looking for people to scan and process models/meshes? Or are you looking to hire people to develop 3D scanning hardware/software?

More details please.
µ
TomKLawton

Post by TomKLawton »

I currently contract out for this work. If you wanted to get a quote for some parts or for a case study, could you send me an email at tom@tpk-controls.com
bigbomber

Post by bigbomber »

BGOLDEN1090 wrote: 08 Jun 2021, 18:03 Hello to all, I am needing to find trained engineers in 3D laser scanning and 3D modeling.
hi
my job is 3d modeling for industrial parts and mold design. Particularly work on 3d scan data an process parts for manufacturing.