Matterport-like Scan Sharing

Discussions about software for post-processing, usage of 3d scans and everything else you might do after you have scanned an object.
tdevil

Matterport-like Scan Sharing

Post by tdevil »

I have a Leica BLK360 Gen 2 I've been using for a year and a half. It's great, and I import the point clouds into Sketchup and AutoCAD to create floor plans & models. My company recently purchased a license for TruView cloud, so we could share scans with clients / partners. It is expensive for what it is, and limited by the number of setups I can upload without paying for another "block" of setups.
I'm interested in something like a Matterport website where I can share the scan data with clients without paying $2,000 per year for 5-6 sites. I'm not concerned with sharing the point cloud data itself per se; most of the partners just need to see the 360 photos that the scanner takes and navigate around the space.
I'm still learning a lot of what I can do with all the data I collect so I apologize if there is an obvious / industry standard I'm missing and thanks for any direction.