David / IS Cameras + FlexScan3D

contactpolyga

David / IS Cameras + FlexScan3D

Post by contactpolyga »

Hi all,

Thanks to the users who sent us their Imaging Source cameras over Christmas, we did a quick scan the David IS cameras via DirectShow drivers, probably will take some time to polish off the drivers and to release a new version at the end of the month for anyone with IS cameras to try.

--
ISCameraTest1.jpg
ISCameraTest3.png
pottersfriend

Re: David / IS Cameras + FlexScan3D

Post by pottersfriend »

Very cool.

Thanks for the progress update.
Alonso

Post by Alonso »

Nice! This is great news!
Micr0

Post by Micr0 »

contactpolyga wrote: 12 Jan 2021, 21:57 Hi all,

Thanks to the users who sent us their Imaging Source cameras over Christmas, we did a quick scan the David IS cameras via DirectShow drivers, probably will take some time to polish off the drivers and to release a new version at the end of the month for anyone with IS cameras to try.

--

ISCameraTest1.jpg

ISCameraTest3.png
Thanks. Looking forward to trying Flex with my full David rig. The point grey camera I have is very old and I haven't been able to get it to work with my scanning computer.
µ
mading

Post by mading »

Thanks. It's really a good news for us.
It will help the community of DIYrs growing.
HP 3D scan, Acer K132, LG PF50, 2x DMK23UX236, 2xComputar M1214, David Calibration panels, Melamine panels, DIY rotary table
contactpolyga

Post by contactpolyga »

Hi all,

The beta implementation of the IS driver is done. If you've received a demo of the software, you'll need a new version. Please email our support email to get a beta FS3D build to test it with your Imaging Source / HP system. It's our initial pass so we do expect some rough edges and bugs, but just let us know and we'll try to fix it for you.
Micr0

Post by Micr0 »

contactpolyga wrote: 19 Jan 2021, 23:15 Hi all,

The beta implementation of the IS driver is done. If you've received a demo of the software, you'll need a new version. Please email our support email to get a beta FS3D build to test it with your Imaging Source / HP system. It's our initial pass so we do expect some rough edges and bugs, but just let us know and we'll try to fix it for you.
Thank you. Emailing now.
µ