Revopoint Mini with dual axis turntable

Something doesn't work and you don't know why? Ask here!
gtcnetworking

Revopoint Mini with dual axis turntable

Post by gtcnetworking »

Hi I have just purchased a Revopint Mini with a dual axis turntable. Has anyone been able to get the two to work ?

The software says you have to update the firmware before it will work, but when you try to do that. it just hangs.

From other forums I have found the firmware has not even been released yet.
Is this true ?

Is Revopoint selling dud gear that DOES NOT WORK !

Never again!
OBNRacerMan

Re: Revopoint Mini with dual axis turntable

Post by OBNRacerMan »

Hi. I don't see anything wrong... I think they just sell equipment in advance. And those who bought it now after a while will receive full functionality after the release of the corresponding firmware.
But, since I don't have a Mini, I don't know if they warned me in advance about this moment.
Soft: RangeVision DIY, Calibration panel/Rotary tables - RangeVision, Prj: LG PF1500G, Cam: Daheng Mercury MER2-630-60U3M-L (USB3.0, monochrome) x2, Obj: ZLKC FM12036MP5 (F2.8/5Mp/12-36mm) x2. And a handheld scanner Creality Ferret
Micr0

Post by Micr0 »

gtcnetworking wrote: 08 Sep 2022, 03:58 Hi I have just purchased a Revopint Mini with a dual axis turntable. Has anyone been able to get the two to work ?

The software says you have to update the firmware before it will work, but when you try to do that. it just hangs.

From other forums I have found the firmware has not even been released yet.
Is this true ?

Is Revopoint selling dud gear that DOES NOT WORK !

Never again!
Are you having trouble with the scanner or the turntable?
µ
zhuixunyiyi

Post by zhuixunyiyi »

Hello, you can download the new version Revo Scan V4.1.0 to control the Dual axis turntable.

Download address: https://www.revopoint3d.com/download/