Basler daA2500_14UC Problem

Something doesn't work and you don't know why? Ask here!
bigbomber

Basler daA2500_14UC Problem

Post by bigbomber »

Hi
I just receive two pieces of Basler Dart daA2500_14UC cams.
by installing FlexScan3d (at default installation), a driver for Basler cams installed. but in Flex software, there is only one possibility for camera resolution and FPS. the software doesn't show any more option.

In HP software, I can see several more option for resolution and so FPS. but I can't set them correctly (when I set the parameter and click OK, all parameters will be reset again to initial values).

So I decide to install Pylon Software Suite from Basler website. by installing this software, the flex Software get crashed when I try to chose the Basler camera (I think the Flex is not compatible with new version of Basler drivers or so).

Does any one succeed to use basler cameras? what is the correct way of installation of Camera and Drivers?
How to set the parameters of camera? and does HP/Flex save the settings, or we must set them every time?
bigbomber

Re: Basler daA2500_14UC Problem

Post by bigbomber »

Flex is only compatible with pylon version 5.0.12.11830. and at this version I can't change my cameras resolution and other parameters (only shutter time is available).
gg.jpg
contactpolyga

Re: Basler daA2500_14UC Problem

Post by contactpolyga »

If you save your camera settings in to User Set1, FS3D will load those settings upon camera connection, although exposure and a some other other settings will be overridden.

You should have the version of Basler Drivers / Pylon installed that comes with FS3D, otherwise, as you've mentioned, it'll crash on startup.