Camera delivers no images

Something doesn't work and you don't know why? Ask here!
TonyMo

Camera delivers no images

Post by TonyMo »

"Camera delivers no images.Please try to reconnect camera" message in David 4.
Hello to all. I have such message, when connecting camera *yw 500* or another webcamera*trust 720*.I haven't got this problem till today,everything was ok,but now- there is a such message and no camera image.
I have trying to connect the camera to usb hub with power adapter, but it didn't help.
Can you help me , please?
Micr0

Re: Camera delivers no images

Post by Micr0 »

Have you checked the camera/USB connection in the device manager? Try deleting it there and allowing the driver to reinstall.
µ
TonyMo

Post by TonyMo »

Micr0 wrote: 06 May 2017, 13:27 Have you checked the camera/USB connection in the device manager? Try deleting it there and allowing the driver to reinstall.
Thank you.
I think i did it correctly, but it didn't help.
It is interesting because another camera doesn't deliver any images too.I tryed both of cams on every usb ports , and usb hub,but there are no images in david software.
Micr0

Post by Micr0 »

Did you take the lens cap off? :)

Have you tried the cameras with any other apps? like Skype, Chatroulet etc? There are a number of free webcam capture programs. See if one of those work. If they do it could be a problem with direct show and David.
µ
TonyMo

Post by TonyMo »

Micr0 wrote: 06 May 2017, 15:11 Did you take the lens cap off? :)

Have you tried the cameras with any other apps? like Skype, Chatroulet etc? There are a number of free webcam capture programs. See if one of those work. If they do it could be a problem with direct show and David.
:D
The worst thing that i've bought a new lens , and wanted to check it ,but i can't(fail.
It gives image in skype.So there are two things direct show and david?i ll check it.thank you.
Oteck

Post by Oteck »

is the aperture open?
TonyMo

Post by TonyMo »

The aperture is open
Oteck

Post by Oteck »

What OS are you using? I'm on windows 10 and had buggy issues with usb2 cameras that i had to disconnect and reconnect it physically for david to unfreeze itself. This really screws up the camera pre-settings done before and has to be done all over again every time
TonyMo

Post by TonyMo »

I am using Windows 7 . Everything was alright , camera worked well till yesterday, but now I've got this message, and no images.
VDX

Post by VDX »

... I have to "allow" camera use, when freshly plugged in and starting a camera software with Win7 and Win10 - could be, it's related to updated security settings?

Viktor
Viktor