3d Systems Geomagic Capture turntable

Discuss about cameras, projectors, calibration panels, turntables etc.
R-R-Rx7

3d Systems Geomagic Capture turntable

Post by R-R-Rx7 »

Hello,

I have recently acquired a 3d systems Capture 3d scanner to add to my arsenal
i have been trying to find a turntable to work with the capture.

3d systems does not support the Capture anymore and they do not have any turntables for sale

Can anyone guide me in the right direction to either obtain one or retrofit one that will work with the software ? I do have a manual turntable but i was looking for a motorized one that it will work with the software so its all done in one shot

Thanks
contactpolyga

Re: 3d Systems Geomagic Capture turntable

Post by contactpolyga »

FlexScan3D will work with most capture scanners from 3DSystems so you can use a FS3D compatible turntable. -
Micr0

Re: 3d Systems Geomagic Capture turntable

Post by Micr0 »

R-R-Rx7 wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 00:59 Hello,

I have recently acquired a 3d systems Capture 3d scanner to add to my arsenal
i have been trying to find a turntable to work with the capture.

3d systems does not support the Capture anymore and they do not have any turntables for sale

Can anyone guide me in the right direction to either obtain one or retrofit one that will work with the software ? I do have a manual turntable but i was looking for a motorized one that it will work with the software so its all done in one shot

Thanks
If you get the Capture working, and especially if you do with flexscan, please post some results here. I'm very curious to see what it can do.

Now that 3DS is not supporting the capture, I've seen them around for very reasonable prices.
µ