Looking For a Job

If your topic doesn't fit into any of the categories above, just put it here.
bigbomber

Looking For a Job

Post by bigbomber »

Hi Friends.
I'm looking for some projects and jobs that need 3D modeling and or reverse engineering. I'm very familiar with foundry and steel casting and prefer industrial projects. I've work for foundry industries for years and reverse engineered hundreds of parts till now. Also I'm familiar with lots of machining and manufacturing processes and it helps me to design or re-design objects with best compatibility with desired manufacturing process.
I've attached a quick-made brochure of some of my recent projects in the following link.
Please let me know if you are interested in my abilities. Also I'm glad if you can introduce me to some friends or workshops or industries whose jobs are associated with 3D design and reverse engineering and foundry and steel casting.
Regards.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fhm5cgk0i ... 2.pdf/file
3dxcan

Re: Looking For a Job

Post by 3dxcan »

Looks good, curious to know what you use as targets for scanning. They are circular and just thick enough. So what do you use as targets?
bigbomber

Post by bigbomber »

3dxcan wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 19:51 Looks good, curious to know what you use as targets for scanning. They are circular and just thick enough. So what do you use as targets?
HI. Thank you.
They are just cut circle foams with about 1mm thickness. they help a lot for alignment. specially for texture-less surfaces.
bigbomber

Post by bigbomber »

Hey friends, where are you? I'm really looking for a job!!!
bigbomber

Post by bigbomber »

Up post