Some of my scans

What have you scanned recently?
martan

Re: Some of my scans

Post by martan »

You must start the AutoIt-script before HP3Dscan. Tried that?
HP 3D Scan, Optoma ML750, 2x IS DMK 23UX236 with Computar 12mm, HP calibration panel, DIY Rotary tables.
OBNRacerMan

Post by OBNRacerMan »

martan wrote: 04 Oct 2019, 11:48 You must start the AutoIt-script before HP3Dscan. Tried that?
I know it. But I was not able to get any “reaction” from Deviare at all. Therefore, I had to rewrite the script (and the motor control firmware) so that it would at least process the pressing of the "S" key.
I am not a programmer, so I can not even imagine the reasons for the inoperability.
Soft: RangeVision DIY, Calibration panel/Rotary tables - RangeVision, Prj: LG PF1500G, Cam: Daheng Mercury MER2-630-60U3M-L (USB3.0, monochrome) x2, Obj: ZLKC FM12036MP5 (F2.8/5Mp/12-36mm) x2. And a handheld scanner Creality Ferret
OBNRacerMan

Post by OBNRacerMan »

There was also another attempt to scan shiny metal (without filters yet) and without matting:
Appearance of the original three-finger composition - 1 :-)
Appearance of the original three-finger composition - 1 :-)
Appearance of the original three-finger composition - 2 :-)
Appearance of the original three-finger composition - 2 :-)
Combined Parts
Combined Parts
Finish merge - 1
Finish merge - 1
Finish merge - 2
Finish merge - 2
Finish merge - 3
Finish merge - 3
P.S. The inscription reads - No money!
Soft: RangeVision DIY, Calibration panel/Rotary tables - RangeVision, Prj: LG PF1500G, Cam: Daheng Mercury MER2-630-60U3M-L (USB3.0, monochrome) x2, Obj: ZLKC FM12036MP5 (F2.8/5Mp/12-36mm) x2. And a handheld scanner Creality Ferret
martan

Post by martan »

Nice!

:)
HP 3D Scan, Optoma ML750, 2x IS DMK 23UX236 with Computar 12mm, HP calibration panel, DIY Rotary tables.
mading

Post by mading »

Well done!
LG PF50, LG PF1500, RangeVision DIY: 2x DahengMer630, 2X12 and 2X16 mm 5Mp ZK lenses, RV turntable
Micr0

Post by Micr0 »

Excellent. Thanks for sharing.
µ
OBNRacerMan

Post by OBNRacerMan »

An additional day off (we have a holiday here), did not know what to do, and decided to conduct a check of the repeatability of the "accuracy" of the scan. Namely, how much the scan made “now” coincides with the scan made “once” (of course, during this time the camera positions, calibrations, etc. have changed many times).
I took a scan made in the summer, made a new scan and combined it. When comparing, the accuracy of 0.15 mm was chosen (at 0.5 (by default) it shows almost no difference at all) - it turned out that it fits quite well :)
Here is such a result
Here is such a result
OBNRacerMan

Post by OBNRacerMan »

Waiting for the new camera ordered by me to arrive, I decided to scan something else. This time the choice fell on my old mounting pliers:
My old wire cutters
My old wire cutters
Due to the different brightness of the handles and metal scans made a lot
Due to the different brightness of the handles and metal scans made a lot
Result (serifs on the handles are traces of their difficult lives)
Result (serifs on the handles are traces of their difficult lives)
OBNRacerMan

Post by OBNRacerMan »

The first probes with my new MW-SUA630M camera.
So far, I have not been able to get the quality of detail like on old cameras: |
For comparison, I downloaded an old scan made by “a different camera in a different position”, with a different calibration - again everything was correctly combined with the new, “freshly baked” ones. But this is not easier.
Yellow is the scan from the old YW500Y3 camera, blue and purple are from the new:
It seems that everything is fine
It seems that everything is fine
It’s even noticeable that the new camera also captured the side ends of the coin
It’s even noticeable that the new camera also captured the side ends of the coin
But as soon as we move apart, the problem of detail comes out
But as soon as we move apart, the problem of detail comes out
In general, we still need to train - there are a lot of settings, but they don’t have “intuitive understandability”.
P.S. The coin on the tests is the same.
Rashiga

Post by Rashiga »

Interesting both old and newer cameras have similar resolution right?