New Open Source Turntable

Discuss about cameras, projectors, calibration panels, turntables etc.
Y.A.B

Re: New Open Source Turntable

Post by Y.A.B »

I was looking for such 2axis rotary for 3d scanning, and it seems work good for you, can you post the code and more info's about controlling ?, thanks in advance.
martan

Post by martan »

I missed commenting for a long time. Sorry!

The baseline:
https://sites.google.com/site/janbeck/3 ... for-david5

Then it is just a modified variant of jan becks arduino code. Not much more to it.
I will share my (uggly) modified code if somone wants it (and if I find it...)

:-)
HP 3D Scan, Optoma ML750, 2x IS DMK 23UX236 with Computar 12mm, HP calibration panel, DIY Rotary tables.
Y.A.B

Post by Y.A.B »

thank you for reply, actually I checked this important site , but in my case I prefer your modified code version as it matches what I need,, I'll appreciate it if you share it with us, thank you in advance, in fact thank you anyway :)
Y.A.B

Post by Y.A.B »

am working now on tow axis rotating table (A,B), am using arduino uno with cnc rev3 3 shield and tow a4988 drivers , note that I'm not good in cooding...at all! :| , so am wondering if your code can work with this setup or do I need a new written code for it?, thanks.
martan

Post by martan »

Hi!

I use the OpenScan-hardware this time so it should work as is I guess.
Sorry for keeping you waiting. Will look into it tomorrow.
HP 3D Scan, Optoma ML750, 2x IS DMK 23UX236 with Computar 12mm, HP calibration panel, DIY Rotary tables.
martan

Post by martan »

This is the code I used for the 2-axis rotary. It requires "a bit more work" to be perfect. Abandoned the 2-axis-concept.
Attachments
OpenscanMartan.zip
(168.02 KiB) Downloaded 308 times
Y.A.B

Post by Y.A.B »

thank you for reply, I'll check it out, test it , and let you know the result, again..thanks :)