FlexScan3D modified Version (perfect support for Directshow and WebCam)

Write here about construction, ideas, equipment, tips n tricks etc. related to structured light scanning
Alonso

Re: FlexScan3D modified Version (perfect support for Directshow and WebCam)

Post by Alonso »

Flexscan3D is now free!
https://www.polyga.com/flexscan3d/#download
(Click the button that says "Get for free")
greenskynet

Post by greenskynet »

Thank you for informing.
I posted this news on my Telegram group some days ago. and it is a good news.

🟢 Polyga, the developer of the basic version of FS software, released the basic version of the software publicly.
So there is officially access to the basic version and our project will be continued officially 😍😎

I should mention that before this, our DIY scanners and this project never had any conflict with Polyga, my plugins and modified files were written by myself and my team. And now there is no hidden layer for this project.

We continue our project with more power and reach the goals of our project one by one (all of the targets of this project were posted on the first posts of this topic, and we almost reached to many of them).

The basic of software supports some limited cameras and many of features are missing.
The modified version of FS software, is under my license and support and there are several plugins and advantages for it; from supporting a wide range of cameras via different interfaces, to other advanced features like Automation and Hardware Triggering and Multi axis turntable and ....

This year we will meet another level of professionalization for our DIY 3D scanner😎
greenskynet

Post by greenskynet »

Stuartwood999 wrote: 22 May 2024, 22:47 Hi.

Thanks for your work on this, it looks like a great project.

I have just dug out my old David SLS 2 after not using it for some years and would really like to get it working with the FlexSCAN 3D software.

Unfortunately the download link does not seem to work for the modified FlexSCAN 3D and I wonder if a new working link could be posted.

Thanks you.

Stuart Wood
for receiving modified version of FelxScan3D, please contact me in PV (send private message).